How often have you wished for a larger refrigerator? Weekly? Daily? We invite you to think modular and solve your food storage problems once and for all. The Sub-Zero 36” All Refrigerator unit with Glass Door delivers an impressive 23.5 cu. ft. of well-organized refrigerator storage – likely at least 50% more than you have now. Pair it with its partner, the Sub-Zero 36” All Freezer, and you’ll have flavorful food on hand no matter how large your family or how often you entertain.
Rest assured it will stay fresher longer, thanks to the BI-36RG’s advanced food preservation features. NASA-inspired air purification scrubs the air of ethylene gas that hastens food spoilage, and also reduces odors by removing bacteria, mold and viruses. A magnetic door seal system locks in cold, while a state-of-the-art micro-processor precisely controls temperatures. Crisper and deli drawers form a lower-temperature zone ideal for produce and meat. At last, you can have exactly the kind of refrigeration you’ve wished for.
New! LED Lighting For Brighter Interior
- See all your fresh foods more clearly and easily. LED lighting is also more energy-efficient – designed to last the life of your refrigerator.
Air Purification System Fights Spoilage, Odors
- Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's built-in refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria, every 20 minutes.
Microprocessor Control Guarantees Peak Performance
- The state-of-the-art microprocessor preserves your food by adjusting to your individual climate and schedule. It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of your set point. Also lets you finesse your lighting and cooling fan, tells you if your door is ajar, and defrosts when it's most convenient for you.
Rigorously Tested To Ensure Dependability
- Every component of every single Sub-Zero unit is tested in its U.S. manufacturing facilities before assembly, then every completed product is factory-tested for up to 24 hours before shipping. In its labs, components are subjected to electric jolts, violent vibrations and 350° temperature swings, and tested to stand up to at least 20 years of heavy use.
Magnetic Door Seal System Locks In Cold Air
- One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air. Seals are so secure that even after power outages of multiple days, owners report no thawing of their frozen foods!
Clear-View Glass Door
- A single, triple-pane and UV-resistant glass door converts select refrigerator models into elegant and well-lit display cases while providing contemporary enhancement for today's modern kitchen. (Glass designed for high-altitude regions is available as an option.)
Low-Temperature/High-Humidity Storage Zones
- Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and ensure freshness.
Helpful Freshness Cards
- Different foods require different storage procedures. That's why, inside each refrigerator, you'll find "freshness cards" that provide easy-to-follow tips for ensuring maximum food preservation.
Exceptional 24/7 Customer Support
- Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as its products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from the factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
Adjustable Shelves For Maximum Convenience
- Food comes in all shapes and sizes, and the interior design of Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers accommodates that diversity. Main shelves, door shelves, even dividers in drawers adjust to allow the most convenient configuration possible.
*Image represents a left hinge, left swing, high altitude glass model.